We are looking for an accounting & payroll professional to join our Sperton team in Germany.
SPERTON is a full-range provider of Global Recruitment, People Management, Global Mobility and Business Support services. With offices in 8 countries and maintaining a strong global presence, we support businesses across the globe throughout the complete employee life cycle.
As an Accounting & Payroll Associate, you will support the team in bookkeeping, payroll administration and financial reporting.
If you are driven by numbers, have practical experience in administering accounting and payroll functions and enjoys the possibility to work from home office, this role is perfect for you!
- Ensures the accurate and timely preparation of payroll using DATEV system, analyze and verifies all documentation received.
- Collecting timesheet data and payroll information to calculate wages, OT payments & benefits.
- Calculate and report social contribution, insurances, and tax deductions.
- Support in submitting VAT returns and tax filings within stipulated deadlines.
- Ensure proper bookkeeping while managing accounts receivables, accounts payables, and payment processing.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and financial statements.
- Liaison with Tax Authorities and relevant federal, state, and local government authorities.
- Ensure proper electronic documentation of financial records.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Diploma or completed professional training (e.g., in tax or payroll administration).
- At least 3 years of professional experience in payroll and accounting function.
- Experience working with accounting and payroll software, e.g., DATEV applications (DATEV Lohn u. Gehalt and DATEV DUO).
- Very good knowledge of income tax and social security law.
- Good knowledge of relevant state, federal, and local labor regulations.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Business fluent in English & German language.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer:
Working Hours: Flexible part-time position with 40 - 80 Hours/month.
Work from Home: We offer fully remote working possibility with support from within the team.
Quality Time: Trusted working hours, home office, flexible planning of your 28 vacation days.
Self-organization: We have neither micro-management nor classic hierarchies - we work independently and result-oriented.
Team play: With us, the people shape the company - not the other way around. We create space for growth that every team can fill with initiative and personal responsibility.
Grow with us: Training, knowledge days, exploration days, peer feedback, & individual development programs.
You Create: Become an expert in your role, bring your own ideas and drive projects forward independently - mutual further development forms the basis for us.