· Drive forecast accuracy improvement in the market by working with the local Sales & Marketing team and Regional Supply Chain for both collaboration forecast and item-level forecast
· Do the deployment planning to timely replenish products from the 3PL warehouse to Central’s access points
· Do the kitting planning to ensure the availability of the kit in the Central region
· Review aged inventory to minimize the inventory obsolete risk.
· Procurement planning for AOP items
· Coordinate to implement of any new Planning policy, tools, or reports from Global or Regional
· Other inventory optimization activities for the market
· Interacts with all levels throughout the organization, including Corporate/Regional staff, the company's independent distributors, and vendors
· Strong analytical & planning Skills.
· Strong Computer skills including the complete Microsoft Office package
· Experience with inventory planning systems and ERP software is a must with a preference for Oracle. An industry certificate is a plus
· Good presentation and reporting skills
· Good time management and multi-tasking management skills
· Good problem-solving skills with the ability to change priorities
· Ability to prioritize works for effective implementation.
· Ability to interact effectively with all levels.
· Strong customer service and result orientation.
· Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolve.
· At least 3 years working experience in Demand Planning/ Production Planning/ Material Planning/ Distribution Planning.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Business Science and/or Logistics